Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. "We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling."
Laine Autumn/Winter 2019 includes:
· 140 pages
· 13 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
· An interview with Lavanya Patricella
· A long-format story about Petra Mikaelsson from Fru Valborg
· My story by Kristine Vejar from A Verb For Keeping Warm
· A column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
· Seasonal recipes
· A travel guide to Munich featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.